What is Taoism

Here you can talk about the main Taoist topics such as Tao, Yin-Yang, Wu, Wu-Wei.

Moderator: laotan

laotan

Re: What is Taoism

Post by laotan »

the unspoken word wrote:We are outside what we speak and we are inside what we not speak. Tao is inside us and Tao is about what we don't speak. So how can I tell you about Tao?

When you say "tao is inside" you are "outside what we speak" thus outside the Tao, so how can you say: "Tao is about what we don't speak"?
the unspoken word wrote:If I love you, I will not tell you. This is Tao. If you say everytime you met I love you to the person you may love this is not anymore Tao. Tao is inside and is silence.
The same as above.
the unspoken word wrote: Tao is not action.Tao is how to do something without doing anything.
I see you speak a lot about what is Tao. How can you?
the unspoken word wrote: If we talk, the words will leave us. If we don't talk, we keep the words inside. What is ouside is the paint and the label, is what it seems to be, is what is look like, an appearance, but the truth is inside, the esence, what really is. You want to look good or you want to be good?
Be good is about how one looks. How can appreciate the goodness without thinking, that is, using words? Good, goodness are just words.
the unspoken word wrote: What I show you, so anyone can see it , this is not Tao. What I say to you, so anyone can heard it, this is not Tao. Tao is what I do not speak, but this is what I am really.
So you are the Tao? Perhaps you wished to say you are Taoist one who follows the Tao. But the Tao itself?!
the unspoken word wrote: I'm not particulary taoist.
I see...
the unspoken word wrote: Is not about theory knowledge, you know, but to met people who really know the truth.
I wish you meet them (if any).

the unspoken word

Post by the unspoken word »

Hehe. A lot of criticism here. I have nothing to tell to you. I just want to leave quicly.

laotan

Post by laotan »

the unspoken word wrote:Hehe. A lot of criticism here. I have nothing to tell to you. I just want to leave quicly.
Sometimes criticism is welcomed to help us not losing our heads!!!