Many ask about the best resources for the study of Lao-tzu and Tao-te ching.
Here are a few:
- James Legge’s translation of Tao-te ching with his introductory study where he talks about Lao-tzu.
- DC Lau – his translation and the introductory study.
- Max Kaltenmark: Lao Tzu and Taoism. One of the best books written on this topic.
- Alan Watts: Tao – The Watercourse Way. Alan is perhaps the best Western author approaching Taoism and all it includes (Lao-tzu, Tao-te ching and more) from a pragmatical point of view. His teachings are vivid and easy to understand.
These resources are comprehensive and readily accessible for nonprofessional reader.
If you need to purchase these works you may do this from our Amazon store at http://astore.amazon.com/taoism04
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Online resources: sites, books, e-books, courses...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:09 pm